Brazoria County Long-Term Recovery Work of Unmet Needs Committee
- Develop rules, process, grant limits and type of needs which case workers can refer and present on behalf of families with unmet needs that can be addressed through no other existing agency, organization or resource.
- Select leaders who will review cases presented by case workers and make decisions about awarding grants for unmet needs;
- Submit to UWBC check requests for unmet needs and provide accounting for all distributions
- Maintain the standardized database regarding payment of unmet needs grants
- Communicate financial need of Unmet Needs Committee to Resource Committee to help raise funds necessary to operate the committee.