Brazoria County Long-Term Recovery Work of Construction Management Committee
- Help organize damage assessments to determine the scope and kinds of repairs needed in damaged areas.
- Clarify with local municipalities where rebuilding will be permitted and fiscally responsible for our organizations to engage in.
- Meet and negotiate with local municipalities about issues affecting reconstruction including permitting, fees, construction waste disposal
- Establish a process by which to develop a damage assessment and repair plan for homes that are deemed eligible for repair/construction by one of the rebuilding organizations
- Determine and communicate the maximum levels of repair spending for each participating organization and the organization’s priorities for providing assistance
- Communicate financial need of Construction organizations to Resource Committee and help raise funds for construction efforts.