Brazoria County Long-Term Recovery Work of Case Management Committee
- Provide training in disaster case management to existing and new case management organizations operating in Brazoria County.
- Create incentives for organizations to provide disaster case management
- Develop standardized forms that all participating organizations agree to use
- Select a standard database for use with all clients in disaster case management and provide training for caseworkers who will be using the database.
- Coordinate efforts and encourage collaboration between organizations providing disaster case management
- Act as the collector and repository of data regarding clients and provide useful reports to all organizations involved in recovery work
- Communicate financial needs of case management organizations to Resource committee and help raise funds necessary to engage in disaster recovery case management
- Coordinate with Unmet Needs Committee to assure that worthy cases are presented there for financial assistance.