Brazoria County Long-Term Recovery Volunteer Management Committee
- Help organizations recruit volunteers
- Assure that organizations have what they need to house, feed, transport volunteers
- Set up process by which organizations can “book” housing for volunteer groups in existing housing locations; Establish a list and description of volunteer housing locations, costs and other requirements
- Assure there is adequate safety training and environmental health training for volunteers
- Work with Construction organizations to coordinate flow of volunteers with the need of construction organizations for volunteer labor.
- Establish way to recruit and utilize one day volunteers who might come from the region
- Thank, evaluate their experience and maintain contact with volunteer groups who have completed their volunteer labor.