Rebuilding Homes... ...Rebuilding Lives
Mission: The Brazoria County Long-Term Recovery Committee fosters efficient, streamlined service delivery to people affected by disaster, while eliminating unnecessary duplication of effort, through cooperation in the four phases of disaster: preparation, response, recovery, and mitigation.
We work with families to develop a plan that addresses their unmet recovery needs and restores their lives and property to some sense of normalcy. We are a public/private partnership designed to help people help themselves.
Guiding Priniciples of BCL-TRC
- Focus on the strengths of participating organizations and the clients and families receiving services
- Open communication and sharing of information
- Comprehensive and stream-lined long-term recovery process
- Maximizing results through the wise use of resources
- Continuation until the exhaustion of resources or need
Click each link below to discover the work being done for our community.
If you are interested in joining BCL-TRC, or any of its subcommittees, contact the UWBC office.
979.849.9402 or 800.971.6677
7:30 am - 5:00 pm, Mon. - Thu.
8:00 am - 12:00 pm, Fri.